001. House rules allow you to cheat, legally.
002. Let the good times roll, from your hands.
003. W.A.S.D or Not.
004. Grandma and Grandpa don’t tap the Ace of Spades, but a good collectible card game is worth its weight in gold.
005. Be Good or Not. The choice is yours.
006. 1 Dice, 2 Dice, Red Dice, Blue Dice.
007. Move It, Shake It, or Kinect to it, either way, have fun with it.
008. 3.5 to 3.75 to 4th Ed sounds a lot like ‘Tic-Tac-Toe, Three-In-A-Row’.
009. Pre-generated parties are GM to win, but handmade parties are created to GM.
010. Lead your parties by rails or by wings, but most of all, lead your parties.
011. It is an established fact: NOBODY WANTS FRUIT CAKE!
012. a) If you are to attend to GenCon, you are not allowed to get pregnant between November and January.
012. b) I wish I may, I wish I might, have this resolution I make tonight.
013. In the eye of the beholder you are good or evil, but remember the beholder has many eyes.
014. Please don’t sue us, we love everyone.
019. In the wake of Mario winning any type of tournament … only Chaos ensues.
020. a) If you are going to mispronounce something, you might as well botch it.
020. b) Honorary ESTABLiSHED FACT – Fear the Con is the best 2 gays in daming.
021. Original or Established world, Ladymance or Bromance, your game is only as good as your vocabulary.
022. a) Whether you enjoy cake or long for epic death … Rasmir trumps any host.
022. b) When you eliminate your host, do you usurp his power.
023. To ESTABLiSH or not to ESTABLiSH … that is the question.
024. No matter how awesome you. If you sparkle you fail.
025. If you worry about rarity then you might be a clone.
026. Sticks and Stones may break our bones, but man they make a good game store.
027. When getting prepared for GenCon, there are a couple of things you need: You need dice, you need pencils, you need your gaming books, but most of all, you need your two werewolf decks.
028. Vote Hickman!
029. If you wear a costume, you are always in control!
030. One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them in the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
031. Vampire is a great way to cut your LARPer teeth
032. Through the acts of gaming and gaming alone is the branch of peace into the New England Area.
033. Just because you see it, feel it, smell it, or taste it in a game, remember that we have real heroes who live it every day.
034. When it is necessary for bad things to happen to good characters, it is necessary for them to roll a d4 and a d10.
035. Whether you are a slave to the slide to unlock or the drag and drop, with great power comes great responsibility. So, choose hero or villain in your gaming group.
036. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but time travel will never hurt you.
037. Gadgets and gizmos of plenty, costumes and steampunk galore. You want video games? We’ve got plenty, but who cares? They’re a steal. Just game more.
038. We may establish the FACTS, but we still break the rules … Josh!
039. No matter the year or the resolution, the most important ESTABLiSHED FACT is to game more.
041. You can swing your sword hard. You can wear your armor right. You can stand up and you can sit down so fight, fight, fight!
042. An effective support character not only enhances a party, but it also compliments formal wear and curry quite nicely.
043. Though you may travel in a party of 8, 9, or 10, much like the Highlander, there can be only one.
044. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem … Mr. Demaree!
045. Anything you can do, I, as a caster, can do better.
046. 2015 from the view of the 80s looks way more exciting than 2013.
048. Friends don’t let friends battle royal.
050. Rules!…We don’t need no stinkin’ rules!
051. If you write it, it shall come, through Kickstarter, maybe?
052. FACTers, don’t you worry, when we go to cancel THE ESTABLiSHED FACTS, we will let you know.
053. GenCon may be the best 4 days in gaming, but overall I hope that we at THE ESTABLiSHED FACTS have provided you with the best 91 minutes in gaming entertainment from the gaming capitol of the world.
054. In memorium is still premature in our case. – Tracy Hickman
055. Happy gamer, happy profit.
055. GenCon is the true meaning of Christmas.
056. It’s time for a modern classic before EA buys it up.
057. The world of gaming is an everchanging hobby; however, we can’t talk about what’s coming out.
058. Unlike an ineffective government, parenthood and accountability never shut down.
061a. It’s not the game that matters or the holidays you do or do not celebrate. It’s the community of people you surround yourself with that makes your year worth living.
061b. Safety first.
062. We have moved from the general gaming circle to the professional gaming circle.
064. It is a delicate web that we weave when we play games with other people; however, remember that in all spider webs there is a spider that lives in the middle.
065. It doesn’t matter if you are worried about stat blocks or worried about the story. If your setting is correct and the players love it, with a little bit of color and a little bit of flash, anybody can back a Kickstarter.
066. Through observation and participation, a new player needs motivation and preparation before they share in the elation and celebration of the socialization of our vocation.